1. They are too big to manage, and litigation is one symptom of that.
2. On Monday, it rolled out a new feature called symptom search.
3. He has recognised that copyright infringement in Australia is largely a symptom of the content not being available here.
4. This symptom is already pervasive in the Internet of things.
5. Some analysts see the crisis as a symptom of the fact that the dialogue with Serbia is going nowhere fast.
6. When this symptom appears, any new documents that I open in TextEdit will similarly refuse to save.
7. In some ways, the lack of data is another symptom of how little emphasis the education hierarchy has placed on the subject.