1. I got out of the plane and swam before rescuers jumped in to help me.
2. She said that she, her mother and husband swam to safety from underneath the vessel.
3. The channel said seven of the survivors swam to shore and alerted authorities to the sinking.
4. The channel said seven of the survivors swam to shore and alerted authorities of the sinking.
5. They swam under the water and sometimes paused again, this time to take photos of each other with the phone.
6. When the fish swam over the white platform, nothing happened.
7. Some swam from the wreckage while others were plucked from the water by rescuers in rubber boats.
8. The teen saw a shark, hit it with his right hand, and the animal swam off.
9. She swam under English Channel Marathon rules, which meant she could not touch her support boat or hold on to anything.
10. When the fish spotted each other, they swam toward the barrier in an aggressive manner with fins raised and peed.
11. One kit broke free and swam downstream.