1. The use of subpoena power by any legislative committee is not a normal occurrence.
2. He gets a subpoena from the prosecutor and has to tell the truth in court.
3. Will Republicans be able to subpoena people they think have abused power in this building?
4. All of the VA employees appeared in response to a subpoena from the committee.
5. The committee request is not a subpoena, and the company is not required to comply.
6. They could subpoena info about how the algorithms work and who the sponsors are.
7. The negotiations apparently broke down, leading the company to challenge the subpoena in court.
8. Many law enforcement agencies argue that a subpoena is sufficient.
9. The Legislature then voted to give the committee subpoena power.