1. This pattern will not simply stop in April 2014.
2. Bland was arrested in a traffic stop three days before she was found in her cell on July 13.
3. BufferBox will stop accepting packages on March 31.
4. Norway will pay the impoverished West African country $150m £91.4m to stop deforestation by 2020.
5. All of us must do everything we can do to stop this craziness.
6. What our focus should be is a strategy to stop this potential change.
7. The best way to get going from a complete stop is to pedal.
8. He said there was nothing officials could do to stop the looting.
9. That would take it out of the hands of an individual and stop that problem.
10. His intention initially was not to stop the attack but to track its spread.
11. In the end it will only hurt me and stop me from moving on.