1. The average cost of a lost or stolen record globally is $141.
2. The claim that the skull was stolen was first published in a magazine in 1879.
3. The stolen data goes back to at least 2012.
4. The gun was stolen, officials said, and it has been traced to Colorado in the 1980s.
5. Personal information was stolen 30 times a minute in 2016.
6. He has stolen nine months of your life that you will never get back.
7. So there would no longer be a market for stolen phones since they would be virtually useless.
8. That would make it hard to use stolen account information to buy from most Internet retail sites.
9. It was also unclear if stolen information was used to hack into other systems.
10. It is unclear whether any money was stolen in the cyberattacks.
11. This was some of the information stolen in the Yahoo hack.
12. I think they would also be smart enough not to hide their stolen device in their bags.
13. It said it did not know whether any trades were actually made based on the stolen data.
14. That would make it hard to use stolen account information to buy from most internet retail sites.
15. The only thing I know for sure is that passwords are being stolen, somehow.