1. The findings stem from a growing set of observations of other stars like the sun.
2. Chinese researchers have successfully used stem cells to print live kidneys.
3. She also said she would find measures to stem the influx of migrants.
4. One of the sources said going after Android would help stem a growing chorus of complaints.
5. The project aims to stem mistakes that repeat too often in open source cryptographic libraries.
6. That may help explain why yields plummeted so fast without sellers to stem the fall.
7. Tsipras imposed capital controls a week ago to stem outflows of funds from lenders.
8. One even offered stem cells from cattle.
9. Both need to be protected to stem financial damage, angry clients, and regulatory fines.