1. It has sold its Havana Club in a handful of states since the mid-1990s.
2. All of those states voted for Trump in 2016.
3. None of that means Trump would definitely lose those states if he runs for reelection in 2020.
4. The law of the land states that the age of consent, and thus of marriage, is 18.
5. A comparable departure from the 50 states would mean 18 million people moving out since 2013.
6. Currently, all 50 states have a .08%...
7. The states with the largest number were California 745, Florida 404, Texas 276 and Alabama 198.
8. An attack on any of our member states is an attack on us all.
9. That was more than double the rate than for states with higher marks.
10. After this, we will not come to the states for the next four years.
11. He said Oklahoma and other states had used the drug without problem in many executions.
12. The email message states that the group would further discuss the plans in person.