1. The family was being monitored by state social workers since 2011.
2. Washington state has its own version, which is scheduled to open in mid-2014.
3. New York would become the first state to extend broadband to every household in the state by 2018.
4. It was listed as an endangered under state law in 2010.
5. At state level in the US, mandatory disclosure has been in place since as early as 2002.
6. The state purchased the drugs in late June for about $24,000.
7. The plan calls on the state to cut its power plant carbon dioxide emissions in half by 2030.
8. It is now being updated prior to the next state election, which is due to take place in 2015.
9. Jones indicated that the state still plans to participate in online exams in 2018.
10. The case relates to the state of emergency he imposed in 2007.
11. He was freed because the state criminal code does not prosecute minors younger than 14.
12. He was a freshman state senator when he took on Cuomo in 1994.
13. Washington State, my home state, was the first state to pass a texting ban in 2007.
14. It will allow the state to slim 1972 voice radio sites to just 732.