1. He alluded to his health in his speech, promising to always remember what happened on April 15,2013.
2. To make it work you have to be able to understand speech reliably.
3. The military has said it will crack down on online speech it considers inflammatory.
4. In a speech this week, he told Obama to go to hell.
5. They are almost eating out of your hand after a speech like that.
6. This was widely seen as an attack on freedom of speech and press.
7. Twitter is not good enough at removing hate speech from its platform.
8. Even with this speech, it will not be an easy task.
9. The speech bubble is one of a handful of changes coming to the Facebook mobile apps and website.
10. Our policy is to allow free speech within the limitations of the law as a United States corporation.
11. Thousands of others are watching the speech from large TV screens around the city.
12. Freedom of speech and equal rights are two at the top of the list.
13. The turning point was when Tony was preparing to give a speech for Amazon in his apartment.
14. We do not have to opt in to other rights, such as free speech or due process.
15. Mr Erdogan said in a speech broadcast live on television in which he made his offer.