1. We believe that people should have the right to speak freely.
2. I think our government will speak with the opposition and come to a decision.
3. There are witnesses who we want to speak to as a result of some recent developments.
4. Police were seeking to speak with a person of interest in the case.
5. The two men did not speak for months although things have since thawed.
6. Not knowing that was the last time I was going to speak to my mum.
7. He said some also worried about not being able to speak freely at work.
8. We live in a society where people are able to freely speak their minds.
9. He was the only person to speak on his behalf.
10. He asked that his name not be used because he was not authorized to speak to the media.
11. She was one of four survivors to speak at the ceremony.
12. We needed to be able to speak the truth about everybody.
13. The official would not be identified because the person was not authorized to speak on the record.
14. Some entrepreneurs were asked to not speak about the behavior they experienced.
15. The victims and family members declined to speak to reporters as they left the courthouse.