1. Did I tell you that I studied soap manufacturing while I was in Indonesia?
2. It has also urged people to ensure they regularly wash their hands with soap to prevent the virus from spreading.
3. This prevents the soap molecules from ever touching the bottle.
4. He said soap was in such short supply that there was a special punishment for anyone who lost a piece of soap.
5. If a bar of soap can figure out that they stand for real beauty, everybody can figure out what their DNA is.
6. That makes it easy for soap or mineral deposits to form on plates, glasses, and silverware.
7. Among the celebrities invited to the talks were a soap opera star, a pop singer and a musician.
8. At dinner, he pressed his case, all the while watching a Chinese soap opera on a tiny television screen.