1. They also used the techniques successfully to snoop on SSL data in other commercial products as well, they said.
2. The flaw makes it possible to snoop on Internet traffic even if the padlock had been closed.
3. The flaw makes it possible to snoop on Internet traffic even if the padlock is closed.
4. Imagine if a snoop got hold of this list.
5. The move comes amid widespread global debate over the extent to which technology companies should help law enforcement snoop on digital communications.
6. Last week, cloud rival Microsoft took a shot at Google, heavily implying that the company could snoop on its customers.
7. Taiwanese officials have begun to snoop around as well.