1. It could sneak up under you more on that below.
2. Thirteen people have now been killed trying to sneak across the Channel this year.
3. But almost as frequently as the company has updated its defenses, malware authors have been able to sneak past them.
4. He treats plot locations as state secrets for fear competitors will sneak in and steal his peppers.
5. Just try to sneak in a little exercise.
6. What if you sneak a look at your phone while your wife is away from the table and see a troubling email?
7. Knowing the terrain, he managed to sneak away and eventually find his wife and children in a refugee camp.
8. Well, I want to give you a little sneak peek.