1. In the future, these services should get easier and cheaper to use and snap together.
2. The case comes in two pieces that snap together with applied pressure.
3. The program requires users to snap a picture of a paper document.
4. Just snap it on and use the keyboard, remove it and use just the tablet.
5. A prosecutor has months to review something, when a police officer has to make a snap decision.
6. As consumers snap up more tablets and smartphones instead of desktops, Skype has needed to evolve.
7. One hundred of them claimed to regularly snap pictures of themselves.
8. Its latest video shows exactly what happens inside your DSLR when you snap a shot.
9. Consumers want the cameras to take pictures and snap selfies.
10. The feature allows you snap a photo of yourself by simply making a fist at the screen.
11. When you snap a window and resize it, the system takes note of your action.
12. A nifty snap function that is unique to the Xbox makes it possible to do two things at once.
13. She even added that if the recipient takes a screenshot of the snap, the app tells you.
14. Android devices will even snap a photo of the person fiddling with your phone.
15. A snap election in January put an abrupt end to the talks.