1. The Chinese firm has started producing smartphones in Brazil back in 2013.
2. How many companies predict that smartphones will go away and eventually become glasses by 2022?
3. Lenovo has also moved into smartphones, buying the Motorola phone business from Google in 2014.
4. The new law applies to all smartphones sold in California after July 1,2015.
5. Big smartphones with screens larger than 5.5-in.
6. Some smartphones are starting to push below $20.
7. For the first time ever, more than 1 billion smartphones were shipped worldwide in 2013.
8. Windows Phone 8 smartphones and Windows RT tablets have a mobile version of Internet Explorer 10.
9. Forget smartphones, there were barely even flip phones in 1999.
10. By my estimate, at least 950 million smartphones were purchased across the world in 2013.
11. Gartner reported that 1.5 billion smartphones were sold worldwide in 2016.
12. Xiaomi sold 61 million smartphones in 2014.
13. Karbonn has set a target of selling 5 million smartphones in the fiscal year that started April 1.