1. He predicted the revenue slump will continue until the middle of 2015.
2. Puerto Rico is nearly 10 years into a deep economic slump, with a jobless rate exceeding 12%.
3. It projected chip revenue would grow by 5.6 percent in 2013, bringing an end to the slump of 2012.
4. Kent, 61, responded to the slump by pledging to cut $1 billion in annual costs by 2016.
5. Even with the slump in Apple Watch sales, the company is still way ahead of its competitors.
6. Some investors are also worried that the slump in prices is signaling a weakening global economy.
7. An earlier slump in oil prices reversed, helping the broader market.
8. Gold headed for its longest slump in three months.