1. A slew of results next week may bear that out.
2. The mobile version reportedly improves battery life and a slew of performance issues.
3. In addition to smartphones and tablets, expect to see a slew of wearables at the event.
4. Now, a slew of other tech companies are under the microscope as more women step forward.
5. What we did not know was that HDP would include a slew of other new components.
6. Every Friday, a slew of new music videos hits the web.
7. Researchers found that a slew of apps in the Mac and iOS App Stores are vulnerable to these attacks.
8. The earnings beat led a slew of analysts to praise the company.
9. A slew of car manufacturers will offer integration with the feature starting in 2014, Cue said.