1. I shook my head in disbelief as I played track after track from my phone.
2. She shook her head as she watched the crowd celebrate.
3. They both heard protesters here shouting off in the distance and shook their heads.
4. He did not acknowledge him in the water, though they shook hands during the medal ceremony.
5. Representatives shook hands and talked with a militant and then left.
6. When I shook my head no, her eyes widened.
7. When the dog shook the bag, the head fell out.
8. It was a big boom, the building shook and everybody ran out, she said.
9. He shook hands with his lawyers and made the Nazi salute after police removed his handcuffs.
10. They later shook hands at the press conference.
11. Garcia, who has pleaded not guilty, looked down at times during the testimony and shook his head.
12. When he shook it out onto his tray table and picked it up, it stung him.
13. James shook it off, got up and slowly walked to the bench, and moments later drove for a layup.
14. The explosion shook structures for several blocks.
15. What they found shook the automotive world.