1. Most of us have deep knowledge in some areas, and shallow knowledge in others.
2. Paleontologists believe the tracks were made over several days in what was a shallow lake.
3. Video shows the boy being dragged through the shallow moat.
4. The quake was shallow, which can be more destructive.
5. This was placed in a long, shallow dish containing magnets activated by the keys.
6. The ship sank to a fairly shallow depth, making it easy for scuba divers to uncover and explore.
7. The water in the busy shipping lane is relatively shallow, about 150 feet deep.