1. This attack could be a major setback in the short-term.
2. For that reason, being forced to build new tools is a setback but not a catastrophe.
3. Some analysts argued that the outcome was not a major setback since the talks would continue.
4. Rather than a setback to his career, it was another way to develop his economic and political chops.
5. Diplomats say the setback is not surprising and is not a sign of the talks collapsing.
6. The decisions were a setback for the Obama administration, however.
7. It was a setback, but not a grave one.
8. The result was a setback for German sport.