1. It also includes enterprise services such as Azure and the business version of Office 365.
2. The company first started using AWS cloud services in March 2016.
3. Both services were first made available to the public as standard features in October 2011.
4. Most of the new products and services will become available by the end of the year or in early 2016.
5. Gartner noted that companies have very different views on how to spend money on IT services in 2017.
6. Today, Microsoft is a significantly stronger player in cloud services than it was in 2011.
7. The company will kill those services on May 16.
8. The FCC moved to cloud services in 2015.
9. On the private front, numerous gigabit internet services were announced or launched in early 2016.
10. Commercial services are expected to begin before 2020.
11. The time spent purchasing goods and services actually has fallen from 48.6 minutes back in 2003.
12. Gartner estimates that the market for public cloud services will grow to $207 billion by 2016.