1. Nintendo tries to mitigate this by offering a separate carrying case in red or blue for $12.99.
2. The criminal charges are in addition to a separate legal case relating to the same matter in 2013.
3. A separate form filled out by another jail employee said the suicide attempt occurred in 2014.
4. Two separate breaches have been made public since 2014.
5. EBay has said it plans on spinning off PayPal as a separate, publicly traded company in 2015.
6. Dish also dropped its separate pursuit of Clearwire on June 26.
7. A separate defense contract rating reporters work was scrapped in 2009.
8. One way the researchers got around that was by using the four separate telescopes.
9. This setting can be used to keep system data separate from user data.
10. If they are not, they can get free access to the networks on two separate occasions.
11. The investors have no control over the team itself, which is part of a separate company.
12. That places them into a separate folder to use when you get to the store.
13. So how do you separate the best from the rest?
14. The idea is to separate the content from its presentation.
15. Google does not break out its revenue into separate desktop and mobile categories.