1. China sent in thousands of troops to enforce its claim on the region in 1950.
2. He sent the girl to live with his mother, then married her when she was 12.
3. The move sent shares of Netflix down more than 3%.
4. No military death row inmate has been sent to the death chamber since 1961.
5. So far, they have sent back about 500.
6. However, the maximum distance over which messages can be sent securely is about 200km.
7. That sent the game to the ninth tied at 4.
8. The file shows that Martinez was sent to the Missouri retreat home for troubled priests in 2005.
9. Rumors of a possible recall sent Tesla shares down 5 percent Tuesday to close at $137.80.
10. Pacific time sent the stock soaring to $45.
11. He says on LinkedIn that he has sent more than 1 million text messages since August 2012.
12. The companies have sent the Treasury Department $203 billion since turning profitable in 2012.
13. He stopped listening to me the moment he sent the first $400,000 back in 2011.
14. That sent gold to a peak of $1,900 an ounce in September 2011.
15. An estimated 28 billion spam emails were sent per day in 2014, down from 29 billion a day in 2013.