1. It paid the wholesale price for some books, but started selling them below cost at $9.99.
2. Apple today quietly stopped selling the original iPad Mini, the 7.9-in.
3. For those who want Windows on the cheap, tablets with the OS are now selling for under $100.
4. The company began selling juice outside of California in 1994.
5. Portugal had stopped selling bonds until this year after requesting the bailout in April 2011.
6. Apple continued selling the iPad 2 for three years after it was unveiled in March 2011.
7. The company will also keep selling its iPad 2 for $399.
8. In contrast, the average selling price for a PC in 2013 is $635.
9. The selling pushed the S P 500 back into the red for 2015.
10. Best Buy joins Amazon itself in selling the 8-inch Fire HD for $59.99.
11. There are no Mac selling for $1000 with an i7.
12. He then flipped them for at least $100 more than retail, selling one for as high as $650.
13. One ambitious seller bought a watch for $399 and is selling it for $800.
14. A 64-gigabyte version starts selling next week for $250.
15. It is selling shares at $7 apiece, with a minimum investment of $100.