1. The high court ruled on that case in 1979.
2. The two sides have been separately ruled since the Chinese civil war of the 1940s.
3. China and Taiwan have been separately ruled since the Chinese civil war of the 1940s.
4. He led a military government which ruled Pakistan from 1999.
5. He ruled through the beginning of its economic boom until his assassination in 1979.
6. The court ruled against the business owners 5-0.
7. He said no other federal appeals court had ruled on the issue.
8. The Supreme Court also ruled against her in the weeks of legal battles.
9. Police said they had detained some suspects but ruled out international terrorism.
10. She began studying it and ruled out that it was made naturally or by animals.
11. In the end, local and federal authorities ruled that the shooting was justified.
12. She ruled that the delays in the cases before her were not only unacceptable but unlawful.
13. He has for some time ruled out a formal coalition.
14. A judge ruled in October that the case can move forward.
15. The case could be ruled in the coming months.