1. Sony has made its first bid for control of your living room, with the launch of its PlayStation 4.
2. He also said average room rates would jump from the typical $231 a night to north of $400.
3. The free room is usually worth more than the annual fee, which range from $49 to $95.
4. You can find 128GB cards, which should be plenty of room for even longer vacations, for around $80.
5. Anyone with information is urged to contact the incident room on 0208 358 0100 or 101.
6. In a big room the bass is slightly thin unless you add the dedicated wireless subwoofer for $399.
7. The caretakers found the dogs in a 9-by-12-foot room on June 20.
8. We have one in the family room and one in our bedroom.
9. Police said they went through every room in the building and found several students who were hiding.
10. At least two people collapsed and were taken out of the room on stretchers.
11. The Chinese market is still a massive one that has a lot of room for growth.
12. A little ways down the path I come to a small room where I find a key.
13. All you have to do is be in the room and your device will start charging automatically.
14. They were in one hotel room and it was not a suite.
15. It is an image that has left little room for Mr Putin the family man.