1. The full rollout is scheduled for delivery in early 2018.
2. The international rollout is scheduled for the next few weeks.
3. This will be followed by a later rollout for students.
4. The speed of the network rollout means the operator has to focus all its efforts on the project.
5. Expect a larger rollout to iOS and other shops before the end of the year.
6. The price tiers will only be available in areas where the NBN rollout is complete.
7. We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban.
8. Facebook has stopped the rollout of Marketplace while it works on a fix.
9. To continue scrutiny of rollout until network is complete.
10. This wish was answered with the rollout of new models last week.
11. Oracle is also preparing to rollout a new engineered system focused on virtualization.
12. I am very frustrated with the rollout of the exchanges.
13. AT T also redacted from public view any details on its fiber rollout in the letter.
14. The rollout will be shortly followed by the implementation of a new merchandise planning system.
15. Google strategically planned a slow rollout, calling the first people to own the device explorers.