1. The two have the easy rhythm that comes with a longtime friendship.
2. Before I started to play, I knew every rhythm of the flamenco.
3. The official said the frequent conversations were an attempt to set a defined rhythm of communications with the Egyptian leaders.
4. He has a really good rhythm in his videos.
5. It struck me then that this strong and yet peaceful sound could be the perfect rhythm for a song, Gold said.
6. The daily rhythm of life has been interrupted since the strangers arrived, residents agreed.