1. For the petition to be reviewed by President Obama it needs 100,000 signatures by July 5.
2. The wage will be reviewed annually from 1 January 2018.
3. Researchers reviewed 3,281 days at a hospital facility that included 15 Friday the 13ths.
4. I reviewed it recently and will have more about it in a future column.
5. The other six countries get to have their case reviewed, but not us.
6. The report was reviewed by four former military lawyers and a civilian military law expert.
7. They also encourage users to report such material, so it can be reviewed and removed.
8. The rest are reviewed only after the money is spent.
9. I have spent time with or reviewed all of them.
10. The California Highway Patrol would not release the police report until it was reviewed by lawyers.
11. Hundreds of court documents reviewed by the AP appear to support those statements.
12. The White House reviewed the pledges and presented them to the media and other college officials.
13. The list of documents that the committee reviewed is fully redacted.
14. It will eventually be reviewed by European privacy agencies, of which each member nation has one.
15. People take a vision test online, which is reviewed by doctors.