1. That button will return with Windows 8.1.
2. We are not hearing concerns of a return to bubble values of the late 1990s.
3. However, the line is due to return to private hands in early 2015.
4. It remained unclear after his return whether he will even be allowed to cast a ballot on June 28.
5. If that fails, the city could return and file again for Chapter 9.
6. Orbital Sciences took a year to return to flight after its Antares rocket exploded in October 2014.
7. I may return my iPhone 6 and continue using the iPhone 5s.
8. One big change in Windows 10 is the return of the Start menu, which was abandoned in Windows 8.
9. There are fears the level of violence might return to the kind reached at its peak in 2006 and 2007.
10. The stock dipped below $1, and the firm did not consistently return to profitability until 2012.
11. Now, the LHC is set to return in 2015 nearly twice as powerful as its first run from 2010 to 2013.
12. The stock closed at $49.74 Friday, returning 3.5% this year, following a return of 19% during 2013.
13. They do not know when or if they will be able to return home.
14. Apple did not return an email when we asked about his new role.
15. The officers also said that they would return in a week.