1. I have great respect for David and his many years of experience in this area.
2. At the end of the day I respect companies whose products I use every day.
3. I respect their rights and support their effort to make a better world.
4. We need to respect that and be the best guests we can be.
5. The law is even more complicated by its respect for the idea that companies are people too.
6. We should respect their loyalty to their cause and at least give them the truth.
7. It is about respect for the person next to you.
8. We ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time.
9. I always said I would come because I respect her, she said.
10. In that respect, we might call both of these companies industry leaders.
11. These products helped build a brand name that still commands respect in the technology universe.
12. He said one risk was that such legal actions can undermine the respect for police officers.
13. We have to make sure they respect the communities and the communities respect them.
14. This is what happens when the bonds of trust and respect that hold any community together fray.
15. In a statement, the hospital urged the public to respect the privacy of the mother.