1. She will remain as an adviser to the board through the end of 2015.
2. That means the document could remain secret until at least 2028.
3. He is expected to remain in custody at least until a detention hearing on July 13.
4. The new policy will go in effect at the end of August and remain in place until April 2018.
5. That said, Apple will remain the dominant player through most of the forecast to 2020.
6. She will remain as an advisor to the board through the end of 2015.
7. The pact allows thousands of US troops to remain in Afghanistan once combat operations end in 2014.
8. Thus, Fitbit is expected to remain the shipment leader in the global wearable device market in 2016.
9. Poverty levels likewise remain higher than the 12.5% reported in 2007.
10. They remain down 38% on the year, though, while the S P 500 is down just 0.7%.
11. Because of declassification rules, that means the document could remain secret until at least 2028.
12. Scottish voters, however, voted overwhelmingly to remain part of the 28-member bloc by 62% to 38%.
13. There are no details yet on how long he will remain in hospital.
14. It is difficult to see how he can remain in the post.
15. He does not know how long he is to remain detained or for what purpose.