1. The bank has agreed to offer that relief by the end of 2018.
2. It was a relief because I knew he was out of it.
3. It was a huge relief to do it and stop thinking about it.
4. It was a temporary relief and we knew this could happen.
5. So last June, she called one of the many companies advertising debt relief online.
6. It is typical to route requests through a host government during relief operations.
7. At the same time, we will provide massive tax relief for the middle class.
8. It was how people coordinated relief efforts and let people know how to get in touch with agencies.
9. The number of dead and wounded has been rising steadily as relief teams access more villages.
10. A Facebook page with news updates about the path of the wildfire and relief efforts.
11. When they left, the biggest wave of relief swept over me.
12. The biggest thing, what a relief for the family.
13. A wave of relief swept over him when he realized police officers were clearing the terminal.
14. They had just gotten some rice and other supplies from the provincial relief operations center.
15. The ruling was certainly a relief for the company.