1. He said he was referring to an article he was going to publish in coming months.
2. He was asked what kind of permission he was referring to.
3. Mr Trump tweeted on Sunday that he had been referring to a TV report.
4. He was referring to all those in the Canadian Space Agency who helped make his flight possible.
5. Now the referring owners will be trying to win unique experiences.
6. Jason says he was referring to that practice generally and I understand his frustration.
7. There is some truth in what Mr Johnson said, depending on which conflict he was referring to.
8. Skype is now referring users to its subscription plans.
9. Ms Ashton was referring to international efforts to strike a deal with Iran on its nuclear program.
10. Comcast is referring to the ongoing debate over Net neutrality.
11. We have enough things on our target list, he said, referring to possible changes in the chip design.
12. He insisted afterward that he was referring to her persona.
13. As for hurting your ears, I think you were referring to physical comfort.
14. They hate that, an FBI official told me, referring to the private security officers.
15. We found a niche in the market, he said, referring to gaming tablets.