1. Musk says he wants to eventually reduce the cost of a launch by a factor of 100.
2. The zoo estimated it would reduce what it sends to landfills by 90%.
3. The target is to reduce this to 19 by 2015.
4. On Friday, the company said it expects to reduce its workforce by 5% in 2014.
5. State law requires the state to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 40 percent from 1990 levels by 2030.
6. We are making this change to reduce the attack surface of the OS operating system.
7. He also said there was no need to reduce the size of the stores.
8. This is one area where humans and technology would work together to reduce risk.
9. You can also apply security groups and access control lists to reduce the attack surface.
10. The company also said it plans to reduce operating costs.
11. We want and we will reduce the number of refugees noticeably.
12. That would reduce the value of aid available to most consumers.
13. He has been working very aggressively to reduce the systems landscape.
14. It also expected to reduce costs associated with health record administration.
15. The idea is to power only the apps that users want, allowing them to reduce costs.