1. He said he hoped his case would make it easier for other veterans to reclaim their civilian jobs.
2. There are times when you feel like going home to watch a cartoon to reclaim some innocence.
3. It will take some time for recovery, for them to rebuild and reclaim their lives.
4. Republicans won enough Senate seats in elections on Tuesday to reclaim the majority in both houses.
5. Much effort will now be required to reclaim the city.
6. They have the capability to go back in and reclaim ground, Anderson said.
7. To reclaim some of that turf on your phone, you can remove the old or unwanted episode downloads.
8. The Nasdaq Composite has yet to reclaim its high.