1. Russia is also heading toward its first recession since 2009.
2. The economy has been in recession since 2010.
3. At that pace, the nation would recover all the jobs lost in the recession by the end of 2014.
4. Payments continued to rise in the aftermath of the recession, which ended in June 2009.
5. Before the recession, the ratio was 8.5.
6. Greece has endured five years of recession, and total output GDP has shrunk by 25%.
7. Manufacturing employment is also 1.5 million lower than when the recession began in 2007.
8. The S P 500 has tripled since hitting a recession low on March 9,2009.
9. Sentiment has improved since the recession of 2007-09.
10. After the most recent recession, it peaked at 2.7 million, or 8.4 percent in 2011.
11. One side effect of the recession was that stores were less profitable.
12. The recession taught employees how to get more work out the door without increasing head count.
13. In the recession, the couple lost their jobs and have been fighting back since.
14. The recession was definitely a drag on tech growth scores.
15. In Brazil, the scandal has contributed to an economic recession and political upheaval.