1. The Chinese government will control the chips and reap most of the profits.
2. More information on how Microsoft plans to reap revenue from Windows will be forthcoming soon.
3. So we might as well embrace location sharing and reap the benefits.
4. Technology companies rarely execute quickly enough to reap the benefits of going second.
5. Another wondered about the potential for society to reap benefits from the big data.
6. Now, anyone with coding skills has a chance to make create apps and reap the rewards.
7. Since its last funding, Pinterest has rolled out a plan to reap revenue.
8. The beetles have evolved to look a certain way to reap these benefits, he said.