1. Thirteen percent said that they were not yet ready for SharePoint 2016.
2. Yu said the first prototype should be ready in 2015.
3. The assumption is that Microsoft will be ready to launch Windows 9 in 2015.
4. When it is the right time I will be ready to be arrested.
5. The new rules should be ready by the end of the year.
6. It appears the government has had enough and is ready to intervene.
7. We want him out and we are ready to pay the price.
8. She was a very good friend who was ready to give everything to other people.
9. Tesla said on Tuesday that it was not ready to comment on the new federal guidelines.
10. We have to move faster across all those to be ready for that.
11. As soon as that is ready we will be ready to take it to the next level.
12. Now it seems that review is complete and the company is ready to try again tonight.
13. We expect this update to be ready soon and will share our progress here.
14. People are trying to get ready for next week when the Fed comes out.
15. We are working very hard to get ready for it.