1. The reading was at its highest level since April 2011.
2. You remember reading about the first time that happened to someone, back in 2009.
3. Here a man reading a book has been turned into a 9-in.
4. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a reading of 95.
5. Demonstrators hold a banner reading No during a demonstration in Paris, Thursday, June 23,2016.
6. It could be as easy as reading data from a disk into memory.
7. It uses sensor technology to give you a reading in just seconds.
8. We found out where we were by reading street signs and a map.
9. Now you have more room for reading documents and looking at websites.
10. Some of these technologies they can learn about by reading our report.
11. The reading was in line with investor expectations and had little impact on stock futures.
12. The app keeps track of the minutes of reading and shares that information with parents.
13. There is no limit to the number of books that you can download for reading offline.
14. You can barely go a day without reading about a new vulnerability being exploited by attackers.
15. She learned about the Supreme Court decision by reading about it in the newspaper.