1. The current set of benchmark interest rates has been in effect since July 2012.
2. The fall in applications came as mortgage rates rose the highest point since April 2012.
3. The bank rates Salesforce a buy with a price target of $95.
4. Most economists have said they think the Fed will start raising rates by mid-2015.
5. These are children who would have died if mortality rates had stayed where they were in 1990.
6. Cowen rates Target shares at outperform with a price target of $88.
7. Those rates will be up 5 percent compared to 2016.
8. The rates would gradually drop to 5.5 percent by 2025.
9. They tracked completion rates through 2013.
10. He also said average room rates would jump from the typical $231 a night to north of $400.