1. In comparison, on the closest Saturday the previous year the average rate came to $111.40.
2. However, it then dropped the rate again Wednesday by a further 1.6%.
3. Congress is debating a number of bills designed to hold that rate down closer to the current 3.4%.
4. The currency has been fixed at about the same rate since the 1980s.
5. The unemployment rate is down to 4.4%.
6. The unemployment rate is expected to tick down to 4.6%.
7. Chinese courts have a conviction rate of more than 99%.
8. The unemployment rate held steady at 5.5%.
9. That was more than double the rate of 2015.
10. The rate has been near zero since late 2008.
11. Most investors have already discounted a rate increase when the Fed meets June 14-15.
12. It is the highest annual rate since June 2010.
13. The adjusted jobless rate held at 6.7%.
14. The average growth rate is 7.8%.
15. Consumer prices climbed at the fastest annual rate since October 2014.