1. The Internet of things is expected to grow rapidly over the next few years.
2. In rapidly growing market potential competitors may not see each other for years.
3. I think we need more good days before we move more rapidly toward any kind of normalization.
4. The connected car market is expected to grow rapidly over the next five years.
5. More calls for help went out as the fire rapidly grew.
6. It plans to add to the head count rapidly through hiring and acquisitions.
7. You can see that Apple has the resources to build it rapidly, he said.
8. The IoT is expected to grow rapidly over the next several years.
9. The financial benefits of this system rapidly covered the costs of implementing this solution.
10. The system will allow them to rapidly transmit and receive data on operations.
11. The IoT is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.
12. Data storage needs to continue to grow rapidly for many organizations.
13. Ventures that are further along in their development are rapidly expanding.
14. The cloud is rapidly becoming the new standard for enterprise software.
15. Everybody was getting out of the building as rapidly as possible.