1. He and four partners broke even just eight months after raising almost a million dollars in 2011.
2. Most economists have said they think the Fed will start raising rates by mid-2015.
3. Square is once again raising its revenue guidance for fiscal 2017.
4. The army announced the deaths of seven more soldiers, raising the number to 42.
5. Four more bodies were brought to shore on Sunday, raising the total to 34.
6. Mike Pence, when he was in Congress, voted against raising the minimum wage above $5.15.
7. On the Republican side, Jeb Bush reported raising $11.4 million in the quarter ending June 30.
8. Chancellor George Osborne said 26,000 bonds have been sold by Thursday afternoon, raising £270m.
9. He says he was asked to leave for raising these privacy issues.
10. It said raising capital levels needed to be done in such a way as to support growth.
11. I love that we are raising two boys who value having strong women in their lives.
12. To show the government that we are raising our voices.
13. It said the changes did not result in significantly higher costs and that it was not raising prices.
14. The study calls for more support in raising the quality of teaching.
15. Many thought the Fed would want to wait until June to resume raising rates.