1. People stand in a queue to use ATMs of a bank in Athens, early Saturday, June 27,2015.
2. And the software for managing time may be pushed down the processing queue in favor of other jobs.
3. Once their profile is complete with information about themselves and pictures they are put into a queue of sorts.
4. Traditional implementations of priority queue work fine for up to eight cores.
5. If you just want to add the song in your current play queue without permanently saving it, drag your finger to the right.
6. It can scour the Web to answer questions, play music stored on remote servers and queue up customer orders through voice prompts.
7. Multiple cores hitting the queue at the exact same time can cause bottlenecks as each core contends for the top task.