1. In late April, Apple reported a quarterly decline in revenue for the first time since 2003.
2. The company reports quarterly earnings after the markets close on April 27.
3. Samsung had held the quarterly sales title since 2011.
4. Whitman and other HP executives are scheduled to announce quarterly financial earnings later May 21.
5. Its stock price is up 39 percent since it reported quarterly results on July 24.
6. That soured its best quarterly advance since March 2015.
7. On April 26, Apple reported a quarterly decline in revenue for the first time since 2003.
8. With a quarterly payout of 53 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 4.26%.
9. Based on a quarterly payout of 26 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 3.20%.
10. Apple said quarterly profits were $11bn worldwide, up 4.9% from the same period in 2016.
11. It will report its full quarterly results at the end of the month.
12. It was the first time the company reported a user decline on a quarterly basis.
13. This is the third set of quarterly reports that are required by that law.
14. Both companies are also on tap to report quarterly results after the market closes.
15. Data will be updated in the system on a monthly and quarterly basis.