1. Investors have sold on days when they feared a Fed pullback was imminent.
2. A pullback to this area can be watched for.
3. When you get a market pullback, money managers have to sell, and often times the big names get hit.
4. Any stiff pullback these days is generally met with calls for a topping pattern in the stock market.
5. Bay Area foreclosure sales jumped in July following a pullback by lenders in the prior two months.
6. For this reason, it is prudent to patiently wait for a pullback to start any new positions.
7. The pullback from record territory has thus far inflicted limited damage.