1. The FCC has been busy looking into speed issues by carriers and Internet providers throughout 2014.
2. It seems that all of the significant cloud providers are releasing new features almost monthly.
3. Google and other Internet service providers have a major stake in getting the law revised.
4. Some of the providers are expected to challenge the order in court.
5. We need to make sure that more health care providers are forced to provide it.
6. In fact, there are more private cloud providers in the market then there were two years ago.
7. The platform would also be used by external providers to input results from assessments.
8. Many other applications providers similarly offer service only to iPhone and Android users.
9. When enterprises do look into cloud providers, their view of things is a bit lopsided.
10. We use multiple cloud providers, so no single provider has all the information and all the pieces.
11. We ask all service providers if we can run a vulnerability scanner.
12. The good service providers are already taking steps to improve data privacy.
13. Expect to see providers focus their offerings on the customers that they are pursuing.
14. New providers that are focused on single forms of hosting will continue to grow.
15. The decision effectively allows service providers to manage Web traffic as they see fit.