1. The firm has yet to post a profit since its initial public offering in 2013.
2. It has made a profit every year since it was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1997.
3. The company last made a profit locally in 2011.
4. Corporate profit margins in France fell last year to the lowest since 1985.
5. Twitter aims to turn a profit in 2017.
6. Can the company achieve a profit margin of 30%
7. Nintendo turned a profit in the fiscal year ended March 31,2015.
8. The average gross profit was a record $162,042.
9. The goal of the labor agreement is to reach a 4 percent profit margin by 2020.
10. Analysts predict a profit drop of 27 percent in 2013.
11. The measure traded at 7.4 times profit in September 2011.
12. For California, home flipping was up 6 percent and the average sale returned a profit of $99,999.
13. However, its net profit was 57.7 billion yuan, down 8.5%.
14. According to their report, Yahoo raked in $390.9 million in profit, up 36%.
15. This is up from an average bill of £1,030 and a profit margin of 3.2pc in 2011.