1. All the products hit the market in summer and fall of 2015.
2. Apple CEO Tim Cook told analysts in a conference call that new products are coming in 2014.
3. Most of the new products and services will become available by the end of the year or in early 2016.
4. What are the core products that it will hang its hat on for the next 5-10 years
5. Device makers who build with our products now can already go out and start to utilize 64-bit.
6. The products started appearing in the late 1990s.
7. It plans to start certifying products in the first half of 2015.
8. Now, on Wednesday, technology firms can begin work to release products with Bluetooth 5.
9. Hardware makers are already customizing drivers and products for Windows 10.
10. He expects to see standard 50Gbps products starting in 2016.3.
11. By comparison, new products comprised 54 percent of revenue in Q2 2016.
12. Fossil also said it will introduce more than 100 wearable products in 2016.